There may be no featured properties displayed or there may be one property which is duplicated in the featured property slots.
This is something that can be checked in Webdadi.
- Log into Webdadi
- Click on Configuration (left menu)
- Click on the drop down arrow next to Geographical Areas
- Select Featured Property and then press List
- Double click on featured
- Check that the Summary field contains the word featured, in lower case with no spaces or capitals. Now to show all of the current featured properties displayed on your website, click on the Properties tab
- To ADD a new featured property, select Add. Search for the property you would like to add. Highlight the property and select Ok. This will add the property to the list
- To REMOVE a featured property, highlight the property in the Featured Property list that you wish to remove and right click. Select Remove
- Select Ok to save changes
NOTE: Also make sure that the box to the bottom right is checked. This box is labelled as visible.