The usual reason for this is that Webdadi has not been setup correctly. To setup your Webdadi follow these instructions:
- Go to the login page and click on the Setup my Webdadi button.
- Select Run at the next popup box.
- Then select Save.
- Then select OK.
- Once you have done this, close down ALL your browser windows and then reopen Internet Explorer.
- Try to upload an image again.
If you experience any problems when trying to setup your Webdadi, for example if you have no permissions, you can complete this task manually by following the instructions below:
- Click on Tools in the top right of your browser
- Select Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab
- Click on the green tick
- Click on the Sites button
- Add your website to the trusted websites list. (Make sure that the check box at the bottom Require server verification… is unchecked.)
- Click Close
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Under the Pop-up Blocker section, click on Settings and then add your Website to the list and save.
This problem can also be caused by the images being too large. If the image is over 1Mb refer to the guide on how to upload a high-res image.
- Review the size of the image you were uploading.
- Ensure that it is not too large. If it is, you can use our free Image Manipulation tool to modify the size of the image.
- For full instructions on this process, see the instructions below, Adjusting an Image to suit your Website.