If you try to upload an image to a property and it displays the error Image is too large, then you need to resize the image before uploading (or you can go to a different part of Webdadi and upload the high res image). You can resize your image by following the instructions below:
- Go to http://www.webdadi.com/tools and select Image Manipulator near the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Open button under Image Manipulation
- Then click on Open Image from computer
- Under the menu options, select the Image menu, then Image size.
- In here you can reduce the pixels as desired.
- Select File, then Save and it will ask you where you’d like to save the item.
If you would like to add an existing high res version of your image to a property instead, these are the steps to follow:
- Click on Property from the left-hand menu
- Click Search to find the property that you wish to add your high res image(s) to
- Right click on the property and select Media Upload
- A pop up will appear 'Would you like to view currently assigned media'. Select No.
- Now ensure you scroll to the bottom and tick the box Upload Direct to Website.
- Find your own folder that contains the high res images you would like to add. Drag the image(s) into the middle space. A small version of the picture will show. Move the images in any order that you wish them to appear, using the green arrows (or you can do this later once they're uploaded via the Media tab).
- Select Upload.
- The popup will close. The images will now be uploaded to the property you chose.