If an internal staff member is unable to access media and do uploads, the Webdadi User Rights will need to be amended:
- Click on Contacts from the left menu in blue.
- Search for the staff member. NOTE: For a quicker search, search by Internal Staff, from the dropdown list (three across from the left dropdown options).
- Once the staff member is located double click on them to open up the contact details
- Select the Additional tab at the top of the contact box
- About three quarters of the way down the page, click on Webdadi User Rights in blue on the right hand side.
- Make the amendments to the staff member's access by clicking on the appropriate boxes (to add those rights)
- Click Ok to save
- For the change to make effect close all Internet Explorer windows and log back in to Webdadi.
- NOTE: For a full list of Webdadi User Rights, please contact the helpdesk and they can provide a PDF guide.