Rather than you reordering the testimonials by clicking Move Up one at a time, it can be a lot faster to wait when you’re adding a few testimonials and then remove them all from the Items tab and then add them all again together in bulk.
To do this, follow this process:
- Create your new testimonial(s) as WebsitePageItems as you normally would.
- Now save the testimonial by selecting Ok.
- Click back on manage and select Website Page, and then Testimonials page.
- Click on Items
- Remove all the Testimonials in there (provided you know the order you want them to reappear in). To remove them highlight all testimonials and right click to select Remove.
- Click Ok to save this change
- *Please note, this will mean that for about 5 minutes while you re-add them your website will appear to have no testimonials.
- Then click back onto the Testimonials page (from Website Page) and back on Items.
- Add ALL the Testimonials in the order you want them to appear.
- Click Ok to save.
To find out how to create a Testimonial refer to the PDF guide, Adding Testimonials to your website.