If you find you have reset your password numerous times and it still won't let you into Webdadi please do the following:
- Contact your Super User to reset your Webdadi User Rights.
- Alternatively, if you are the Super User, you can refer to the instructions below on how to add Internal Staff, or how to update the password for an existing staff member.
Updating a staff member's Webdadi User Rights:
If you are a Super User and are trying to reset a staff member's login, you will need to log into Webdadi to do this.
- Firstly click on the Contacts menu from the left hand side. Search via Internal Staff. Find the staff member whose login is not working.
- Open this contact by double clicking on it.
- Now you need to update the actual password. This is found in the Addtional Tab of your internal staff contact information in Webdadi.
- Check that the Active button is still ticked. Now type over the existing dots with a new password. Repeat this password in the space below.
- Now select Apply in order for the system to save this change.
- Finally select Ok.
- The staff member should now have access to Webdadi. However if the issue persists, contact the Webdadi Help Desk.
For more detailed instructions on how to add a new user, refer to the guide How to add a contact to Webdadi.