To help keep your visitors on your site when a geographical area receives a 'no properties found' alert, we have added a no results featured page that allows you to capture their contact details and hopefully still convert them into a lead.
- Log into Webdadi and click Configuration from the left-hand menu
- Click the drop down menu (beside Manage – pictured above) and select WebsitePageItem. Click List, to the right. Now you will need to create a WebsitePageItem called noresults-banner.
- Click Add.
- When the pop up appears, type the Summary at the top as noresults-banner. This will mean the image that you add for the page will show up.
- Make sure you tick the Visible box at the bottom of the popup.
- Now click on the Media tab and add the image you would like to appear above the contact form. You need to add TWO images.
- Image one will be a larger landscape style image that is for the desktop view. Once you have Browsed and added this image, click to the right of the image and type in the word desktop (under the header Name)
- Image two will need to be a portrait image that will be for the mobile. Once you have Browsed and added this image, click to the right of the image and type in the word mobile (under the header Name)
- Click Ok to save.
- Now to activate this feature, contact the Webdadi support team via email@example.com and let them know you are ready for this feature to go live on your site. This is a free feature.
For more information on how to add this feature, refer to our Help Desk guide, No Results Page popup.