Webdadi has built-in support for a spell checker called IESpell, a free Internet application that spell check's text input boxes on a webpage. This is third party software that is compatible with Webdadi. It is not Webdadi’s software.
Here are the instructions for installing IESpell:
- Go to http://www.iespell.com/download.php.
- Choose the closest server to download from and click download now!
- Run the downloaded setup file ieSpellSetup251106.exe
- Once the installation is complete, it is ready to use. Close Internet Explorer down completely.
- Re-open Internet Explorer and restart Webdadi. You should now be able to see the Spell Check button when logged in and on a specific property or contact within the Property or Contact menu.