You can add or amend content on pages of your website like the About Us, More Information, or even Meet the Team page. You can also change the images on these pages.
- Firstly go to Configuration and select Website Pages from the dropdown menu to the right of Manage.
- Select List.
- Look for the page title you wish to change. To find it, look at the URL on your website. The URL suffix will match the name of the page. For example the Meet The Team page will most likely end with /meet-the-team. So the page you are looking for will be meet-the-team.
- Double click the page to open it.
- Update the Content and/or Title
- Once it is updated, click Ok to save the changes.
Changing or updating media:
- If you would like to change the images on that page as well, then repeat the above steps, but also click on the Media tab.
- Once in Media, click on Browse, and find the new image you would like to add.
- Click Ok to add it.
- If you would like to remove an existing picture, right click on it and select Remove.
- Once media is updated, click Ok to save the changes.
To add actual Website Pages to your website, look up adding website pages
For more details on how to change content, add pictures, amend Websitepageitems, and other links on your website, see the CMS guide below called Configuration and CMS or the guides on Zephyr or Quantum.