ZEPHYR, QUANTUM AND CASCADE TEMPLATES ONLY
You may want to add an advert to your results page of properties. This is particularly useful when you want people to know about other parts of your business, be that if you want to shout out about sponsorship within your area, community projects, if you'd like to tell people about your special offers or even international homes or businesses. This advertisement space can even act as a call to action offering a free valuation, or asking 'what's my home worth', or even 'I need a mortgage':
- Log into Webdadi and click Configuration from the left-hand menu
- Click the drop down menu (beside Manage – pictured below) and select Web Link. Click List, to the right.
- Click Add
- In the Summary, you need to call it ResultBanner1
- For URL, type in the URL link you would like this banner to go to. For example if you’d like to get the reader to go to your Valuation page then select this page by typing in /valuation.
- Click on the Visible box at the bottom.
- Now click on the Media tab. You need to find the advertisement you’d like to add.
- The Advert image size will be 319 x 384 pixels. See below for information on how to use our Image Manipulation tool to amend the image size for your website.
- Click Browse in the Media tab. Find the image you’d like to add. Once you’ve highlighted it, select Open.
- This will save the image.
- Now select Ok again to save this Web Link.
- This will automatically add the new adverts to your results pages on your website.
Next you need to create a Web Link to keep any and all of your banners listed under.
- Select Web Link, and click Add again
- This time in Summary type ResultsBanners
- Click on Sub Menu.
- Select Add and locate the ResultBanner1 that you just added.
- Select Ok to save.
- The actual banner adverts can take up to 20 minutes to display on your website.
If you would like further help on how to do this, including how to adjust the size of your artwork or image to suit the Advert banner size, see the following PDF guide called Adding adverts on the Zephyr and Quantum templates.