You can amend content on pages of your website like the About Us, Maintenance, More Info, or even Meet the Team or the Home page. You can also change the images on these pages.
- Firstly go to Configuration and select Website Pages from the dropdown menu to the right of Manage
- Select List
- Look for the page title you wish to change, example Meet The Team, or About Us. Double click the page to open it.
- Update the Content and/or Title
- Once it is updated, click Ok to save the changes.
- If you would like to change the images on that page as well, then repeat the above steps, but also click on the Media tab.
- Once in Media, click on Browse, and find the new image you would like to add.
- Click Ok to add it.
- If you would like to remove an existing picture, right click on it and select Remove.
- Once media is updated, click Ok to save the changes.
For more help please refer to the Webdadi User Guide below, Page updates and updating content.