If you have a blank page appearing these steps will help clear it:
You need to clear the Internet Explorer (IE) cache. You can do it by completing the following:
- Choose Tools from top right panel menu in Internet Explorer. This will look like a cog.
- From drop down menu choose Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and scroll down to Browsing History.
- Press the Delete button. This will display another window. Please make sure that all boxes are ticked but untick the first one: Preserve Favourites websites data; this will clear the cache and cookies.
Note: this will also clear your password to Webdadi.
- Close Internet Explorer completely and reopen it.
After clearing down Internet Explorer cache you will have to setup Webdadi and retype your username and password:
- Access the login page to Webdadi.
- On login screen please run Webdadi setup. Close Internet Explorer down in full once you have done this (Run, Yes, Ok, then close IE)
- Next, enter your username and password
a. Your username is your email address
- Then you can click 'Remember me' before you login. This will mean the system will remember your login details on that computer.
- You can now use Webdadi as normal.