Do the following to see the Webdadi Calendar on you iPhone:
- On your iPhone go to Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- When it asks for 'server', type [your domain name]/icalendar.dtx
e.g. lemon.webdadi.net/icalendar.dtx (no need to enter http).
- It will verify your login details and fail saying username and password required.
- Enter your Webdadi username.
- Enter your Webdadi password.
- Make sure SSL is turned off.
- If it fails here saying incorrect username or password ignore this and click Save and Save again until the message closes.
The iPhone iOS4.1 has a bug when not using SSL for servers with SSL certificates hence the error but no warning message.
NOTE: It is a good idea to add some appointments so there will be something to sync, and see on your device.
Now Goto the Calendar on the iPhone:
- Tap the top left button which says Calendars.
- Make sure your subscribed calendar is now turned on.
- Now your appointments should sync to your iPhone.
It might take a few minutes to take effect. Just give it a minute or two.
- If synchronization isn't happening then please check your Push notifications in Settings if they are set to On otherwise please try Manually.
- If you don't think our system is working for any reason
please launch Internet Explorer and type in the following URL http://lemon.webdadi.net/icalendar.dtx
- The Windows security box should then pop-up asking for username and password. [try firstname.lastname@example.org as username, and Demo2008 as the password.
- If the username and password is correct a page will display showing lots of weird text containing appointment information including BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//webdadi/calendar v1.0 instead of being blank or returning and error. This shows the system is working.