Some councils now require businesses list their full company details on their website. We now help you to comply with this requirement by adding a Company Information section in the footer of your website.
- Firstly you need to create a Website Page called company-information. Follow the instructions on how to add a Website Page, by clicking on Configuration, then selecting Website Page from the dropdown, and following the instructions contained in the above hyperlink.
- Within this page include all the relevant information about your company.
- In the Summary section at the top, ensure you call the page company-information. [Remember that the Summary line forms the URL on a Website Page.]
- Ensure that you make the page visible once you have created it.
- Select Ok to save the page.
- The Company Information page will now automatically display at the bottom of your website, and will link to the new page you have just created - like in our illustration below.