To add a staff member to Webdadi, firstly you'll need to create a new contact (just like you would for an Applicant).
- Log into Webdadi
- Click on Contacts from the left menu in blue.
- On the right, click on Add to add a new contact.
- Add the Title, First Name and Last Name
- Tick if the contact is an Applicant or Internal Staff member (you can select both if they are internal)
- Select an office for the person to be assigned to (it doesn’t matter if they are assigned to all offices but they MUST be assigned to at least one).
- Ensure you include an email address as this is the unique identifier for each contact in your Webdadi system.
- Select the Additional tab at the top of the contact box.
- Two thirds of the way down in the Login Details section, select Active. Now type in a generic password for the user. They can change this when they log in for the first time.
- Click Apply to save the password changes you have made.
- Now the Super User will need to assign their Webdadi User Rights. This is also on the Additional tab.
Changing the staff member's Webdadi User Rights:
- While in the specific Contact, click onto the Additional tab.
- Look for the blue hyperlinked Webdadi User Rights and click on this
- Click on the boxes for any access the staff member should be given
- Select Ok to save
- NOTE: For a full list of Webdadi User Rights for your staff, please contact the Webdadi helpdesk.