Here are the steps to add a video to a property into Webdadi:
- Log into your Webdadi account
- Click on Property from the left-hand menu
- Search for the property you wish to add.
- Go into the individual property and right click to select Modify property (or double click on the property)
- Now click on the Additional tab.
- At the bottom of this page is a field called Video Tour. Enter the YouTube link here. NOTE: You can only enter YouTube links into properties.
- Select Ok to save.
Getting the link from YouTube:
- Go to YouTube and select the video you wish
- Go to the URL for the video and copy only the alphanumeric part after the equals sign (=)
- Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V505zSqKzw – you will only copy 6V505zSqKzw
- Paste this part of the code into the box beside Video Tour.
- Click Ok at the bottom to save.
For more help with adding a video, please refer to the attached PDF guide below.
If you would like to enquire about this feature, please ask your Account Manager.