Here are the steps to add a new property into Webdadi:
- Log into Webdadi
- Click on Property from the left-hand menu
- Select Add. NOTE: if you have more than one office, you need to select an office from the assigned to dropdown menu in order for the Add button to appear.
- Fill out the appropriate fields, especially those that are bolded (relevant to your office).
- Select the correct instruction: FOR SALE, SOLD, TO LET or UNDER OFFER
* YOU MUST SELECT ONE OF THESE FOUR INSTRUCTIONS OR THE PROPERTY WILL NOT DISPLAY.
- Now click on the Additional tab.
- Click on the Description page. The short description will go over to the portals (e.g. Zoopla, Rightmove). The long description is needed for Webdadi. Main Features allows you to add some specific bullet points about the property, and display as bullet points on the website under the property pictures.
- Click on the Media tab. Add photos to the property by clicking the Browse button. Pick each image one at a time, clicking Open after each one is selected.
- Select Ok to save.
For more information, please refer to the guide below Adding Properties (including video).