If you have recently added a new page to your website, you may want to link it to your menu.
To do this you need to create a Web Link for this page so it can be directed to a dropdown menu that already exists on your site:
- From Configuration, select Web Link from the dropdown menu to the right of Manage. Select List. This will show all of the existing links to each page of your site
- Select Add.
- Create a Web Link page for your newly created page above.
- Change Summary to be a title with no spaces (use “-“ for any spaces instead)
- Under Title, simply add the title for your page
- Then under “URL:” type the name of the Website Page you have created and add a forward slash before the name, all in lower case. E.g. /newpage ; or perhaps /fees
- Tick visible
- Select OK to save
Now you want to assign this web link to the page you created and place it under the relevant menu on your website:
- Go to Web Link and select List. Select the menu item you wish to add your new page to. Double click on this menu item – it might be called menu_contact
- NOTE: if you wanted this to be in your top menu, then you will need to select mainmenu and add it under there.
- Click on Sub Menu
- Select Add
- You will be directed to find the Web Link you just created (e.g. newspage). This is going to link your webpage to the menu that you want it to appear under. Highlight it, then select OK.
For more information on how to do this, refer to the Help Desk guide Adding a new website page.