When adding a contact, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Webdadi
- Select Contacts on the left hand side
- Click on the Add button at the top next to the Search button.
- Add the Title, First Name and Last Name
- Tick if the contact is an Applicant or Internal Staff member (you can select both if they are internal)
- Select an office for the person to be assigned to (it doesn't matter if they are assigned to all offices).
- Ensure you include an email address as this is the unique identifier for each contact in your Webdadi system.
- Select Ok.
If the contact is due to log in on the same day please ensure all internet explorer windows are closed and then re-open Webdadi before logging in.
For more information on adding Contacts in Webdadi, see the PDF guide below, Adding Contacts and new office users.