CONDITIONS TO ADDING THE ‘MEET YOUR AGENT’ FEATURE:
The Meet Your Agent feature is only available to clients who have CRM (for adding properties, contacts and for marketing properties).
This new feature is also only available to customers using one of our templates, including Zephyr, Quantum and Cascade.
HOW TO ADD IMAGES AND QUOTES TO AN ESTATE AGENT PROFILE:
If you have never added an image to your Estate Agent’s profile, firstly you can do that. You can also set it up so that quotes will also be included under their contact details, like the image here below.
- Log into Webdadi
- Click on Contacts from the blue menu on the left. Select Search to bring up all contacts, or filter by Agents.
- Find the Estate Agent Contact in your office that you wish to amend.
- If they’re not yet an agent, you can tick An agent in the top right corner of the popup.
- If you’d like details like their Job Title (for example, Lettings Manager), Phone number, and email address to appear, add this in at the top in the Contact section.
- Now click on the Additional tab.
- Add their Twitter handle, but do not include the @ symbol in this page. Simply add Webdadi or estateagentname. The system will add the @ symbol and automatically link it to Twitter.
- Finally click on the Media tab. Here you can add an profile picture of the Estate Agent like the octagonal image in the example. Select Browse and find the image of the Estate Agent whose picture you would like to display. Once you have found the image select Open. Then Ok to save.
ADDING AN INDIVIDUAL ESTATE AGENT AND THEIR PICTURE TO PROPERTIES:
- Log into Webdadi
- Select Property from the blue menu options on the left.
- Select search to bring up all properties, or look for the individual property you wish to add the Estate Agent’s name to.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the pop up to Internal. Find Contact Agent in this section and right click on the image of a person to the right of this box. This will bring up the Contact search option.
- As you need to find any agents you have in Webdadi, select Search to bring up all contacts, or you can go to the third dropdown menu and select Agents and then Search. This will filter then for Agents at your company only.
- Find the Property agent you wish to add to your property.
- Click on them to highlight this Estate Agent and select Ok.
- This Agent will now be added to the property. If you click through to the property you will see their image, contact details, and any associated quotes.
How to add quotes to the property so they also display where the Agent contact details are displayed:
- Click on Property from the blue menu options on the left.
- Select Search and look for the property that you wish to add the quote to.
- Now click on the Additional tab within here and scroll down to the bottom. Within Additional Published Fields is an area available for quotes.
- Add your quotes beside Agent Quote1 and Agent Quote2.
- When you return to the property where you have added your Estate Agent (see first instruction in this guide) the quote will now appear in the box.
- Select Ok to save your changes.