FOR ZEPHYR, QUANTUM AND CASCADE ONLY
Firstly, you will need to check that you know what your twitter handle is.
- To find this go to twitter.com and make sure you are logged in.
- In the top right, click on the icon with your logo and select View profile.
- From this page you can see your main image, your Twitter handle and the name you've typed in for your company. The Twitter handle is the name of your Twitter account under the picture and name on this page. For example, ours is @Webdadi. Make sure you have the Twitter handle and not the name you've typed in above it.
Next you need to add this Twitter handle to your Webdadi office details. To do this:
- Log into Webdadi
- Click on Configuration from the blue menu on the left.
- From the dropdown beside Manage, select Office.
- Once the offices appear, double click on the office page that you would like the twitter feed to display on.
- Click on the Profile tab. This will bring you to lots of coding for various parts of the page.
- Scroll within the top section of this all the way down to Twitter Handle: and add in the Twitter handle that you copied from Twitter itself.
- Click Ok to save.
For more information refer to the PDF Guide below on how to do this, Tweets displaying on your website.